Monday, March 11, 2013

A New Look!

I've recently decided to revamp the look and feel of my business. And yes, it is a full blown business now! I'm getting business cards printed up and everything.

The concept is a simple one: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. The colours used in print. And a very sleek, simple, sans-serif font. I think this look is much more sophisticated while still bright and attention grabbing. I've also decided to keep the lovely grey that I had going before, because I like it :)

So here it is! My new logo, banner and letterhead:


My Business Card

The site banner
And even a letterhead for my invoices!
You may notice that my phone number is on my business card. That's right, you can now email me or call me to talk about your graphic design and illustration needs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment